tasty cool  Index du Forum
tasty cool
Team de league of legends, bonne visite.

tasty cool  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bury 0-0 Liverpool: Virgil van Dijk starts in stalemate ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tasty cool Index du Forum -> tasty cool -> Partie recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bury 0-0 Liverpool: Virgil van Dijk starts in stalemate Répondre en citant

Bury 0-0 Liverpool: Virgil van Dijk starts in stalemate

sbobet88888 Virgil van Dijk and Joel Matip made their first appearances of pre-season as Liverpool drew 0-0 with Bury on Saturday.The Reds went closest to breaking the deadlock but Sheyi Ojo and Dominic Solanke saw efforts blocked on the line.Loris Karius, who made an error in Tuesday's win at Tranmere, played an hour in goal with Danny Ward training at Melwood as he is likely to start at Blackburn on Thursday.

Harry Wilson, after an impressive start to pre-season, was not involved as he looks set to leave on loan.New signing Xherdan Shaqiri, who joined from Stoke for on Friday, will be part of the squad for next week's International Champions Cup in the United States.Liverpool made 10 changes at half-time and Ben Woodburn was denied a winner in the second half by a brilliant save.

sbobet88888 "We could have scored five or six times with a little bit more in the last," said Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. "But these were the good moments and the rest was really a lot of intensity in the body, with all the tired bones and stuff like this.

"I saw a little bit more in the first half than in the second half, but both [Liverpool] teams struggled and that's OK."If you want, it's my fault because we did a lot in the last two days. I wanted us to score, I don't like the a few situations; first half with Divock [Origi] when maybe he can pass the ball for an easy goal.

"It's the part of the season when players try to impress me, but I've told them already: 'You impress me not by scoring any goal; if you see someone in a better position then that impresses me much more.' Making the right decisions when you are really tired, when it is really warm and the ball is not really rolling is very difficult. I knew that before, and that's what we saw today." sbobet88888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea City 2-2 Leeds United: Pablo Hernandez sends Leeds t Répondre en citant

Swansea City 2-2 Leeds United: Pablo Hernandez sends Leeds top of the Championship

sbobet789 Leeds United fought back from a goal down on two occasions to secure a 2-2 draw at Swansea that moves them top of the Sky Bet Championship.Oliver McBurnie put Swansea in control with two well-taken goals but Kemar Roofe's fourth of the season and Pablo Hernandez's 79th-minute equaliser, on his return to the Liberty Stadium, ensured the spoils were shared.

The draw sees Leeds' winning start to the season come to an end but lifts Marcelo Bielsa's unbeaten side to the top of the division on goal difference.Swansea, who will feel they did enough to win the game, climb to third in the table after extending their unbeaten start to the season.

McBurnie fired Swansea into a deserved lead on 24 minutes, taking Bersant Celina's pass in his stride sbobet789 before poking a low shot through Bailey Peacock-Farrell's weak defences.Celina flashed a shot wide on 32 minutes as Swansea failed to add to their lead, and that provided Leeds with the platform to level things up before the break.

Having replaced the injured Liam Cooper minutes before kick-off, Jamie Shackleton vindicated his inclusion with a great driving run and assist that presented Roofe with the simplest of tap-ins five minutes before the interval.

Swansea started the second half in the same manner and got their rewards within six minutes of the restart when McBurnie met Martin Olsson's cross sbobet789 and looped a stunning header into the back of the net.Both sides exchanged blows in an entertaining finale which culminated with Leeds rescuing a point 11 minutes from time.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bury 0-0 Liverpool: Virgil van Dijk starts in stalemate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tasty cool Index du Forum -> tasty cool -> Partie recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006